What to Bring on Practical Sailing Courses
Please see the list of items to bring with you on the Monday Morning of your course.
Admin Items- Please give these to Office representitive:
- 4 to 8 Colour Photos with your name on the back
- Copy of your ID Book
- Copies of ENG 1 Medical and STCW (if applicable)
Personal Items to bring:
** In Hold All Bag no bigger than 400mm x 800mm**
- Plenty Comfortable Clothing,
- Thermal Underwear (for when it gets cold on waters),
- Extra Socks!
- 2 pais of Shoes (Takkeis or trainers) - No Black Soles!
- Warm Jacket / Windbreaker,
- Sun Hat,
- Sunglasses (optional),
- Water Bottle (optional),
If you bring your cellphone and laptop (with chargers), then pleasekeep them in a sealable Zip Lock Bag to protect them from the water
Also note that you should not need to bring money as all your meals are provided for.