What to Bring to the STCW Courses
Please see the list of items to bring with you on the first Morning of your course.
Admin Items- Please give these to Office representitive:
- The Booking Letter we have emailed to you booking you onto the STCW 95 courses.
Please Ensure that your Report to either Ernest, Lyn or Bronwyn with your Letter!
- R 200 for the Lift to Fire Fighting: - normally Monday to Wednesday
Personal Items to bring:
- Your ID book each day
- A Pen & Pencil
- Lunch each Day
- Wear Comfortable Clothes
- Closed Shoes, Takkies or Trainers,etc (NO Sandles)
- Swimming Costume and Towel
- Suitable / old clothes with you on Monday for the Fire Fighting and also a swimming costume for during the PSSR.
You are Expected at Paarden Eiland every Day, Saturday to Sunday No Later than 7:45 am